- Tour Plan
- Airport pick up
- All camping gears( please come with your own sleeping bags)
- All Taxes and VAT.
- All wildlife reserve entry fees
- Concession/ Camping Fees.
- Drinking water 2 liter person on a daily bases.
- Extensive Game Drives in the National Parks.
- Full board Tent accommodation while on Safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services of English speaking skilled and experienced driver/guide.
- Transport in modified 4WD Land Cruiser or Land Rover with photographic roof
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- International airfares and departure taxes
- Local airfares and departure taxes
- Personal Items (Souvenirs, Travel Insurance, Visa Fees, etc.).
- Personal items and toiletries
- Tips for guides, porters and cook
- Travel insurance
- Day 1
- Day 2
Arusha – Tarangire National Park ‘unforgettable safaris with us’.
Ngorongoro Conservation Area–Arusha Town
A nice early start, then a drive pass the Rift Valley (Africa’s graven fault) up to the cooler regions of the crater uplands. The Ngorongoro Crater is almost 600m deep and in this massive caldera, you will find an amazing variety of animals. Alongside the “big five” (elephants, buffalo, lions, leopards, and rhinoceros) you will find virtually all of the animals that can be found on the entire east African savanna. At a chosen picnic spot you will have lunch and the rest of the afternoon will be devoted to more wildlife watching. Later on, you will leave the crater to Arusha.