- Tour Plan
- All accommodations as per itinerary
- All administrative fees, park entrance
- All meals while on Safaris
- All Taxes and VAT.
- Staff Salary
- Tax 18% per person, per entrance
- Transfer to/from Dar es Salaam
- Transport in modified 4WD Land Cruiser or Land Rover with photographic roof
- Unlimited drinking water on a daily basis
- Gratuities for safari guide and camp staff
- International airfares and departure taxes
- Personal Items (Souvenirs, Travel Insurance, Visa Fees, etc.).
- Personal items and toiletries
- Travel insurance
- Day 1
- Day 2
Dar es Salaam / Selous Game Reserve
Pick up from Dar es Salaam city Centre and transfer to Dar es Salaam Airport for departure on a scheduled flight to Selous Game Reserve. On arrival, you will be met by Rufiji River Camp’s representative and transferred to Rufiji River Camp for lunch. This evening, you will have the opportunity to participate in a game drive in the Selous. You will have dinner and an overnight stay at Rifiji River Camp.
Depart / Dar Es Salaam
After breakfast, accompanied by an armed ranger on a walking Safari in the Reserve. The sights and sounds (and smells) on a walking safari are a special treat that will live long in your memory. The thrill of creeping up to animals to “shoot” them close-ups with your camera is a great experience. After lunch, you will be transferred to the airstrip for departure on a scheduled flight to Dar es Salaam. On arrival at Dar es Salaam Airport, you will be met and transferred to Dar es Salaam City Centre.